Listen to Jason Mitchell discuss with the Financial Reporting Council and investors why the new UK Stewardship Code is important and what it means.
The 2012 UK Stewardship Code broke new ground in establishing investor expectations. The new 2020 Code raises this benchmark by driving stewardship deeper in investment practice and activities. Listen to Jason Mitchell discuss with the Financial Reporting Council and investors why the new Code is important and how expectations will only increase.
Recording date: FRC - 14.01.2020 | BlueBay - 31.01.2020 | LGPS Central - 07.02.2020 | Redington - 12.02.2020
The following have contributed:
- Jen Sisson is the FRC’s Chief of Staff where she oversees its outreach efforts with the investor community.
- Claudia Chapman is the FRC’s Corporate Governance Policy Adviser.
- Michael Marshall is Director of Responsible Investment and Engagement LGPS Central.
- Honor Fell is Vice President of Responsible Investment at Redington.
- My-Linh Ngo is Head of ESG Investment at BlueBay Asset Management.