Trading statement for the quarter ended 30 September 2020
16 October 2020
- Funds under management (FUM) of $113.1 billion at 30 September 2020 (30 June 2020: $108.3 billion)
- Net inflows of $1.7 billion
- Positive investment performance of $1.7 billion
- FX and other impacts of positive $1.4 billion
- Strong balance sheet and liquidity position
- $100 million share buyback programme announced in September is proceeding at the maximum permitted pace
Luke Ellis, Chief Executive Officer of Man Group, said:
"We are pleased to report good performance in the third quarter and strong growth in funds under management. This was driven by robust net inflows into alternatives as anticipated, as well as performance gains across both alternative and long-only strategies. Engagement with clients remains good, although there is increasing uncertainty due to upcoming political events and current COVID-19 trends.
Our immediate priorities continue to be the health and well-being of our colleagues and the performance of our clients’ assets. Our diversified range of strategies, our people and technology and a sustainable business model, underpinned by our strong and liquid balance sheet, allow us to manage the firm for the long term. Man Group is well-placed to withstand volatile periods and to grow over time, delivering increasing value to all our stakeholders."
- Georgiana Brunner
- Head of Communications
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7144 1000
- Neil Doyle
- FTI Consulting
- Tel: +44 (0) 7771 978 220
Tweets by @ManGroup
Contacts mentioned herein retain the right to record any telephone calls made to them for training and monitoring purposes.
You are now exiting our website