Trading statement for the quarter ended 31 March 2022
Strong net inflows drive record assets under management.
21 April 2022
- Assets under management (AUM) of $151.4 billion at 31 March 2022 (31 December 2021: $148.6 billion)
- Net inflows of $3.1 billion
- Positive investment performance from alternative strategies offset by negative market beta from long-only strategies
- At 20 April 2022 we had completed $174 million of the $250 million share buyback announced in December 2021
- Georgiana Brunner
- Head of Communications
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7144 1000
- Neil Doyle
- FTI Consulting
- Tel: +44 (0) 7771 978 220
- Robin Pertusi
- Communications, America
- Tel: +1 212 649 6859
- Prosek Partners – US
- Tel: +1 212 279 3115
Tweets by @ManGroup
Contacts mentioned herein retain the right to record any telephone calls made to them for training and monitoring purposes.
Latest press releases
Man Group appoints Robyn Grew as next CEO as Luke Ellis announces retirement
Man Group, the global, technology-empowered active investment management firm, today announces that Luke Ellis has informed the Board of his decision to retire and that Robyn Grew will be appointed as the next CEO of Man Group.
You are now exiting our website